On October 7, CoStar clients will be introduced to a series of new enhancements that will help them get the most out of the company’s significant investment in research, access the most up-to-date and verified listings, and leverage new tools to easily access and verify information in the CoStar database while benefiting from increased insights and news resources.
Easy-to-Use, Updated CoStar Homepage
CoStar subscribers will have access to a newly designed, comprehensive home page where they get:
- Quick search and navigation tools for properties, listings, sale comps, lease comps, tenants, analytics, professionals and more
- In-depth national and local news coverage, delivered by CoStar’s award-winning news organization
- A direct link to easily manage listings
- Multiple, prominently placed local advertising opportunities
New Listing Manager
In addition, subscribers will have access to a new Listing Manager feature that allows them to:
- Update listings in real time (all listings will continue to be verified by the CoStar Research team)
- Add new listings and a manage them from a single source across CoStar, LoopNet, CityFeet and Showcase
- Track the performance of listings using a comprehensive dashboard of views and search results, along with the opportunity to upgrade for increased online exposure
Heightening the Value of CoStar and LoopNet
Commercial real estate professionals will always know more than their clients with the most comprehensive information and available listings. CoStar raised its research investment by 40% in 2017 to $140 million, ensuring that its growing inventory of properties and listings is updated at least every 30 days.
LoopNet will provide enhanced value to its advertisers by focusing all of its efforts on making continued enhancements to its marketplace and de-emphasizing its information services.